Tuesday, March 8, 2022

3/5/22

I'm in a bar and I'm having an argument about a magazine. I say something about if there's an article about cars in the New Yorker I'll subscribe to it. But if there's an article about wine, I won't. I get into a big fight with some guy about it. 

I'm in love with a woman who looks like Jane George. We're in a duplex movie theatre. We're in one theatre but we unlock a door and go into the second one. People are already siting there waiting for the movie to start. Several Y&R people are there including Bob Packlaian, Kargs, and Mary Grahams. The Jane lot-alike sits several rows behind me. 

I'm at a team building session. I'm spreading Dijon mustard on large carboys filled with mustard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...