Monday, February 28, 2022

2/28/22

I'm playing baseball and we're using a black racquetball. I play right field and make several amazing catches/plays. My dad takes to the field and when he goes to chase down a ball I trip him. He takes a hard fall and I feel super bad about it. 

Zubes buys a shirt that has a hole in it. Instead of returning it right away she wears it and washes it a couple times. I get into an argument with a Japanese guy about it. We start yelling t each other. Then I get really dressed up to go out. There's a spot that's on a hill and I have to walk down some slippery rocks/steps. I run into my dad who's wearing a tux and playing cards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...