Monday, February 28, 2022

2/26/22

I go downtown with Amir. We get separated and I wander around I keep running into Tom. He has a couple jobs downtown--one is walking around with a billboard and there's a cutout on it for his face to poke through. I end up leaving with him and the whole Mercier family. We're packed into their car. I try to call Amir but my phone has all kinds of issues and I can't figure out to dial it. I finally call Joe and she tells me there's an APB out for me since no one has heard from me in hours. Our state senator is with her and she's going to a wedding shower. We stop at Elmwood Cemetery and park at their family plot so we can pay our respects to the family. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...