Monday, May 3, 2021

5/3/21

I'm having lunch with a bunch of people in a restaurant. Mr. Dickenson is at the head of the table and is collecting money for the meal. I have a bunch of bills and give him $5. I notice a stack of essays in front of him. I look and see that one of the women wrote about Anne, a horrid Art Director I worked with at Campbell-Ewald. In the tie I noticed the word "Sodomy". As we leave I try to walk next to this woman and try to engage her in a conversation about her experiences with Anne. 

I'm driving Margo to her car on the WSU campus. I open up a can of sardines and the two of us eat them right out of the can. When we get to the parking lot. a bunch of her friends are waiting for her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...