Thursday, April 29, 2021

4/29/21

I'm on some kind of wild trip/outing with people from work. We're on a bus heading to Port Huron and I think we're going to go to Canada. We end up on a small dirt road and are apparently lost. We cross some railroad tracks and a two car train zooms by, narrowly missing us. I can see the freeway in the distance. Then the dream changes and we're on a train going on a causeway out into the ocean. At one point the tracks go under water and they make a loop heading back to the mainland. I get out and look at the rocks by the side of the tracks. I spot a fossil but look for a small blue rock to take as a souvenir. Most of the rocks are huge, and some of the have diamond shaped blue crystals on them. Then I go into an underwater restaurant gift shop. It's tiny and there are some posters on the wall for various jazz acts. Apparently a musician who performs there was on the train with us and had recommended the restaurant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...