Tuesday, February 2, 2021

2/2/21

I get a gig playing piano in a jazz trio. It's at a swank new club on the west side--maybe in Southfield or Farmington Hills. I have my doubts that I can fake it, but I sit down at the piano and start playing chords that sound pretty convincing. 

I'm in Rome with Hannah. The rest of the family and some friends are at the Colosseum attending the opera. We arrive at the parking structure of another building and I discover that I don't have my car keys, wallet, or phone with me. I tell one of the parking attendants and suggest I call Diana and maybe someone can come and get us. Then I reason that it'll take too long and it might be better if we walk. There are several maps and I keep asking the guy to show me how to get there. It's only about 20 minutes away and I keep losing him and Hannah. I figure the Colosseum is big enough that we'll be able to find it easily enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...