Wednesday, January 27, 2021

1/27/21

I'm at Bill and Sue's for some family affair only they live out in the country. I volunteer to haul a bunch of firewood for a bonfire we're going to have later. 

Pounder and I are staying with a rich Great Aunt who looks like Helen Mirren. The two of us are shopping for beer and I decide I'm going to drink over the weekend but will quit on Monday. Then I'm walking around the Village barefoot. I'm wearing a dress shirt and tie and my pants are rolled up. I run into my aunt and her lady friend outside the Jacobson's Home Furnishing store and she wonders why I'm not at her house for dinner. I tell her I need to change. Then I go into the restaurant across the street where Pounder is finishing lunch. I tell him we need to go. He takes one last sip of wine and leaves a half full glass on the table. We both decide that we don't need to drink. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...