Wednesday, January 27, 2021

1/26/21

I'm working at D'Arcy and I receive a paycheck. It's signed but there's no dollar amount indicated. I walk around the office looking for someone who can explain it. Do I fill in any amount? I find the finance person, she's an Indian woman and is on the phone. I see a list of some of my paychecks and the number $440 is on it several times. A group is headed out to Greenfield Village and I wonder if I should go or skip it and head home early. 

I run into Dave Stoll and he looks the same as he did in our college days. His brother Peter shows me where he lives, which is a small space on the landing of a two family flat. Peter and I go into a dinky party store and pick out a bunch of exotic IPAs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...