Monday, January 4, 2021

12/30/20

'm at a big protest at a theatre in Toledo. I drink a quick beer and get into some kind of costume made of cardboard that includes a skirt. I'm in the balcony and am about to go downstairs to march. I remember that I have a possible job interview on the wa home and just then I have to pee. 

I'm in a meeting at an ad agency and tell the group that they hate all the ideas I submit because they're mine. I present my own stuff and it's all great. 

I'm invited to an open house at an agency and rob and Jan are going to go, only they're standing around on their front lawn drinking. I tell everyone we need to hit the road by 4L30 or the traffic is going to be too bad. I can see a bunch of cars on the road and they're going in the opposite direction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...