Tuesday, December 29, 2020

12/29/20

 

I'm at a driving range with my dad and he's working on my swing. He keeps telling me I need to follow through with my swing. I see my brother Paul and he's tapping the ball with his driver. 

I'm outside the St. Ambrose gym where they're having a fundraiser. They only let a couple people in at a time. I sit down and notice I'm next to Terry. He has grown his hair out and I comment on it. He pretends he doesn't know who I am. Jaime is sitting next to him only he looks like he's Pakistani in the dream. I really want Terry to admit I shouldn't have ben let go, and he sort of smiles in acknowledgement of it. Then he let's me into the gym. It's quite small and chairs are set up against the four walls. Each section represents a type of prize you win. I find an open seat and realize this section is for kid's video games and I think that if I win, I can always give it away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...