Sunday, November 1, 2020

11/1/20

I buy an expensive hand-made guitar. It's a little large and the wooden surface is unfinished. I pick it up and start playing it, and surprisingly, can actually play a song on it. Then I do some bluesy improv with it. 

I was going to start dating Jenny French for started to date Carpie instead. I immediately regret it and want to get Jenny back. I work downtown and we get in a car and head north on Woodward. It's an area known as Germantown and we talk about how Detroit is being revitalized. There are all kinds of high-end shops and upscale restaurants. The we're getting dressed to go to the opera. I put on a suit, but decide to wear a cheap, checked jacket and some old shoes. But I put on an expensive scarf and overcoat. I figure since we're going three nights in a row, I'll save the fancier clothes for the second and third night. As we're walking, Jenny walks with my brother Paul, be we start to chat and realize how much alike we are and how much we have in common. 

I'm in a bar that has a small swimming pool in it. I want to take a dip and ask the lifeguard if there are any suits in the lost and found. He's Rob Lowe and is sort of like the character he plays in "Parks N ec". He finds a suit but says it's a boys size six and demonstrates that it won't even fit over the head of some fat guy sho is in the pool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

10/11/24

I'm on a date with a heavy-set young black woman. We go to a movie downtown. It's very moving and I'm going to review it Then we...