Tuesday, October 20, 2020

10/20/20


All my grapefruit plants are out of the sun in our house and have turned a pale yellow. I figure I need to move them in front of windows. 

I'm t Chandler Park Golf Course and they have hiking trails. I'm meeting my brother Paul and I want to hook him up with a cool younger girl I know. Then, a bunch of us meet up a couple miles away on Mack Ave. in the Farms. Aunt Kathy, Joanne, and Susan are there and we have to walk to Chandler Park. We're hiking through some snow and I'm wearing brown dress shoes/boots. I tell them the I can't hike but decide I'll go part of the way with them. I explain that there are two trails, one is pretty level but the second one is at least 1,500 feet up, which surprises everyone. When we get to the entrance, a park ranger gives us a long green sheet of paper with a bunch of dots on it. It is some sort of guide to the trails and explains what we'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...