Friday, September 11, 2020

9/9/20

 


1. I'm in a beer store with Doug Wood. I ask the owner if they have any NA beer and he directs me to a cooler, which only has a couple different kinds of beer in it. I ask him if any of them actually taste like beer and he tells me to try the Polish NA beer. It's $25 a case, which is rather small. To my amazement, Doug has never heard of NA beer.


2. I'm at Y&R in the Renaissance Center. I've been let go but I'm still at work. Terry has a bunch of people in his office including Bob Packlaian. I tell Terry I'd like him to confirm that I wasn't fired because I wasn't doing the job and that Josh was the one who had it in for me. He would say anything and followed me around the office until he came to the entrance. Josh's office was the first one and Terry sat down and I asked him if Josh was the guilty party and he smiled and nodded his head. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...