Thursday, July 9, 2020

7/9/20


1. I met this pretty blonde and we really hit it off. We were at the library and it was sort of up in the air whether we were going to start dating or not. She seemed to be high school age and even though I was much older, we were meant for each other.  There was a short girl there with dark brown hair. She wanted me to attend a meeting of hers that was some sort of Jewish club or something. Maybe a Girl Scout troupe? I was supposed to wear a red sash across my forehead. I told her she needed to send me a reminder because I was probably going to forget.

2. I was in Chicago and I think my dad was with me We were at a crowded beach. The we took the El north to an even nicer beach which was near Evanston. I saw an old ballpark that had a small group of fans in one small section. I asked about it and was told that it was an old soccer stadium and the owner fixed it up for baseball--and it was perfect considering the whole Covid thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...