Sunday, July 12, 2020

7/12/20


1. I'm at an ad agency and there's an important meeting goin on in a conference room in the basement. All the bigwigs from the agency are there and a guy called with Noz or Naz is making a presentation. He's the former lead singer of some rap group.. He looks really weird because he has this huge, misshapen forehead. Some goofball mentions something to a woman in the meeting who is wearing a dress. She reaches under her dress and pulls off her panties and hands them to him. He puts them on over his head and starts talking, which cracks everyone up in the meeting.

2. I'm in Rome and have a flight to get back to Detroit later on in the day. So I have the day to goof around. I run into my dad and his friend Dr. Goerke. We go out to lunch and they're serving shrimp and a big pie of baby back ribs with some kind of mustard sauce. Before we can pay,  a woman comes in and picks up the tab. It turns out that it's some sort of scam where people pay for you meals, and then end up writing it off on their taxes and it's being done all over Rome. At one point I look over a map of Rome and try to figure out what to see before I have to head out to the airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...