Thursday, May 7, 2020

5/7/20


I had a goldfish in a small jar. When I poured him into a larger bowl, there were suddenly 3 or 4 baby fish in there. Apparently she was about to give birth! Then I tried putting them in a large fountain that was almost overflowing. I grabbed a glass and started emptying some of the water out of it. The dream shifted to me telling someone about flying to Houston to receive the Emmett Till Award for the Best Promising Young Pitcher. While I was there I ran into Charlie Bishop wo asked me what I was doing on Sunday. When I told him I didn't have plans, he said he'd fly me down there to babysit for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...