Wednesday, May 6, 2020

5/6/20


These are some snippets of dreams:

1. I'm in a record store and some Indian music is playing in the background. I ask the salesperson if she could recommend some good Indian music and I tell her I'm a big fan of Najma and a few other Indian musicians.

2. I'm giving a speech. It's the second one of the evening and some of the crowd from before are in the audience. They hackle me about repeating myself, and I tell them I warned them about that. It's a speech about my life and sort of like my speech at Sarah's wedding.

3. I run into Andy who's living in a yurt out in the middle of a field. We're about to go somewhere.

4. I'm in the hallway of some office building. It's Paul's last day at work. He's in an office saying goodbye to someone. Then I see him in the hall and he says "goodbye". I tell him to come here for a hug.

5. I'm with someone and we keep spotting huge Monarch butterflies landing on flowers in the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...