Saturday, May 30, 2020

5/30/20


1. I 'm hanging out with one of the Dosch daughters and we end up back at her parents house on Cadieux. I greet her dad as Mr. Dosch and give Kris a big hug. He tells me that he's getting into classical music and I mention that there's so much to explore. He's watching something on tv that's classical music related. I sit down on a couch and a dog starts scratching my arm. Kris comes over to take a look at it and there are a couple sores/scratches that have some pus on them and she says she needs to treat them.

2. There's a huge family gathering/weekend at Paul & Teagan's. There are a ton of kids there and they're all playing and goofing off. Paul decides he needs to be a responsible grownup and starts to vacuum. There are cords and hoses everywhere. I go outside to hose the place around and there's a huge tangle of electric cords and garden hoses everywhere and as I start to untangle them I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...