Saturday, May 30, 2020

5/29/20


1. I tell Lindsey L. about writing a totally generic car dealership commercial. Then I recite it to her as best as I can remember it and we get a laugh out of it. Then I'm at an outdoor recording studio on Harper in St. Clair Shores. There are a bunch of picnic tables and a parking structure next to it. I go to get my car and then remember that I forgot to get my ticket validated. I try to call Y&R but the number buttons on the phone are not in order and placed all over the phone. I'm having trouble figuring it out.

2.  I'm downtown for a haircut. I'm wandering around and there are a bunch of hippies all around.


No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...