Sunday, May 24, 2020

5/24/20


1. I'm having a creative brainstorm and I come up with a whole bunch of ad campaigns. There's some sort of agency in the house next door and I pitch my ideas to someone (a Creative Director) there. One of them has to do with people's fascination with innocent movies from the 1950s.

2. I go to work and my desk is a mess. There's a cart with a bunch of manilla envelopes on it, but it's work I don't really need anymore. I need to log in with my phone (or laptop?) and I realized that my workstation has been moved to another building. I notice a champagne flute on my desk and thought I'd hang around for whatever the celebration was going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...