Monday, May 11, 2020

5/11/20


1. I star to climb the stairs in the home I grew up in only there are ladders and tarps in the way. My dad and brother (who are both dead) are painting the stairwell and hallway. My brother has short hair (which is odd for him) and although I thought he was dead, I think maybe he's just been away for a long time. The hallway is being painted white and I tell them it looks great. I'm going to show Dave my paintings.

2. I'm in Greece in a city on the ocean. There are a bunch of tavernas along the shore and I walk through them I end up in a restaurant famous for its lobster (Joe Muer's?) I sit down and look at the menu. I know the place is famous for its lobster, but I've heard it's not their best dish. I look around to check out what other people are eating and see my dad seated in a both near the entrance of the restaurant.

3. I'm at a minor league baseball game. I'm explaining about how some of the games between teams in different divisions are called "friendlies". And I explain how I went to a couple games where they releases a bunch of honey bees out beyond the outfield fence and the bees flew around then went back to the hive. It was some sort of educational demonstration for kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...