Sunday, May 10, 2020

5/10/20


1. I'm on the roof of a house. Below me, wave after wave of some kind of monsters are hatching and trying to jump up and attack me.

2. I'm driving with Sam Minella in some northern suburb. It's a city that looks like downtown Birmingham and the whole place is being built overnight. We drive past a couple of old barns, nestled among the new buildings and I know they're going to be town down. I ask Sam to pull over so I can take a picture of them so I can paint them later. I get out and walk back to the barns but it takes me forever to cross the busy intersection. At one point, I try to cross against the light, but people keep making left hand turns in from of me and an old guy in a Lincoln Town Car almost hits me. I end up in a jewelry store where Angela, who Sam and I know somehow is working. She show me some designs she's working on. I finally leave and go back to the car--a white Lincoln MKZ like we own. It's double parked and Sam has covered the car with plastic trash bags to keep it cooler. He's sleeping and I wake him up and ask him to drive back to the barns. He says we need to stop at a bathroom first. As we pull into the parking lot, I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...