Friday, May 1, 2020

4/30/20


1. I'm the head of the GP school system and Im holding a press conference. I speak about the goals I have for the schools.

2. I'm stacking our Chinese bowls. Then I pour soup into them.

3. I'm wandering around a shopping mall in Upstate NY. The shops are all family run businesses. At one point I se a stack of thick magazines for sale for 50 cents apiece. They regional guides. Then I see a camera store with tables set up outside the store. I[m looking for cameras to paint and don[t want to spend much money on them.

4. I'm working on an ad for blackberry ice cream. The idea I come up with is a page with four quadrants. At the top, there's a picture of some cream, an equal sign and then some ice cream. Then under it is a hand with a bunch of berries in it, an equal sign and a pint of blackberry ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...