Sunday, April 26, 2020

4/25/20


1. It's my last day on the job. I want to go around and say goodbye to some of the people I've worked with but almost everyone has left work early. The place is almost deserted. I do run into a woman I barely remember working with and we exchange phone numbers.

2. I'm downtown with my friend The Hawk. He's just gotten a job downtown and I want to sho him around and show him how to get the bus home.We walk around and go into a couple of seedy, mostly deserted bars and restaurants. I find a ticket window for what I think is the bus company. It turns out we get information about a train that comes in from Ann Arbor. We finally end up back on Jefferson Ave. and I show him where to catch the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...