Friday, April 24, 2020

4/24/20


I was at a seaside town for an Indian music festival. The Friday night performance ended with an Indian musician walking into the crowd, picking someone out, and giving him an Indian name. The next day I was attending a lecture with my dad. They started playing some music and my dad wanted to leave I told him to give it a chance, and the music shifted a bit and was absolutely beautiful. He decided he liked it. Someone ahead of me had a colorful poster-sized sheet of paper that explained the various songs and I asked her where she got it. She told me they were all gone but to ask a librarian about them. The librarian was at a desk at the back of the room. When I asked about the poster, he found an envelope with a couple of them it and he gave me one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...