Thursday, April 23, 2020

4/23/20


1. I think this one was inspired by the movie "Minority Report". In the dream, everyone was driving around in driverless cars. Just zooming around having a great time.

2. I'm in a restaurant with Art Mitchell and Dave Hetu and we're talking about what we'll do when we're retired. I say that I'll volunteer to patrol areas where rare species of bugs and butterflies are discovered. Especially around the Cabbage Patch. I'll be the guy who kicks people out.

3. Two guys decide to play tennis. I tell the I'll be the third and we can play Canadian Doubles, but they tell me that they hate playing with three people.

4. We're at a small home in the Cabbage Patch in a home we recently bought from Andy and Deb. Everyone's drinking except me and they're almost out of booze.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...