Sunday, April 12, 2020

4/12/20


1. M., my first real girlfriend comes to town with her husband and two daughters. Her marriage is on the rocks and she implies that we might get back together. I'm in a diner and have just eaten. There a plate  with steak on it that I haven't eaten yet. Then M. orders a place of various shredded meats on it. I sample them and they're incredible tasty but I'm totally stuffed and I figure I'll eat it later. We're going to work on some project together. She's very aloof and doesn't say much.

2. This may be part of the same dream. Not sure. I'm sitting in a work cube and John Lapp is there. He says goodbye to me and almost gives me a bro hug, but stops himself--he doesn't want to show show any emotion. We both smile at this. His son is there and he does the same thing with him.

3. I drive Sarah to work and meet a couple judges she works with. We're in a courtroom. One of the judges is wearing a black leather hat that looks like a mushroom cap.

4. My dad is going to drive us somewhere. He's wearing a white dress shirt and goes into the house to put s sport coat on. I hold the door open for him and tell him he holds a place of honor with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...