Sunday, April 12, 2020

4/11/20


1. Some creature has crawled under the skin on my thigh. It's shaped like a tiny rat with a long black tail. I soak my leg in hot water and it starts to come out. I squeeze it and it finally drops to the floor. A cat starts jumping on it and the creature tries to jump back up on my leg to burrow under my skin again.

2. I'm at a party and a local rock station is playing. It goes off the air. A band takes the stage and starts playing "Kick out the Jams" by the MC5.

3. I'm at the grocery store in the pet food isle. At the end of the isle there's a small potato chip section. I notice a half eaten bag of chips and wonder out loud who would open a bag of chips in the store eat most of them, then leave the bag? I notice a few of the bags have a corona virus theme to them, and I figure I should buy a few and put them away. They'll be collectors items and will be worth some money some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...