Monday, April 13, 2020

4/13/20


1. I'm in a pub in Ireland and I have a camera that takes Polaroid and 35mm photos. I take several Polaroids of people in a row and watch them develop. I decide I'll take Polaroids of people and give them to them, but use the 35mm for photos of my trip. I'm going to do some baking with Una and them go to a concert with Wally (to hear the symphony?). I decide I'll probably skip the concert and just bake.

2. I'm trying to drive home from mid-town. I end up on a one-way street which turns into an onramp to the Lodge freeway. The road is under construction and ends up as a dead end. I have to figure out how to turn the car around. I'm back t home with the kids and all the bedrooms are torn up with piles of concrete in on the floors. I try to figure out where we're going to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...