Friday, March 6, 2020

3/6/20


1. I was at someone's house and we were going to have a barbecue. Everyone was panicking because they thought it was going to rain. I kept saying it was going to blow over. At one point, some dark clouds were on the horizon and rapidly approached. But they blew over and I was right.

2. A large group had gathered possibly for a wake for my dad. My brothers were sitting at my table and a bunch of my cousins were there. Then my dad appeared. He looked as old as he did at the end of his life, but he was walking around just fine. He started to run and I told hi to take it easy, because I didn't want anything to happen to him

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...