Friday, March 6, 2020

3/5/20


1. I was attending a movie with a bunch of students. The movie theatre as pretty small and the movie was being shown in two parts. At the intermission, there was a boring lecture so most of us went to the Wendy's next door. I made an Arnod Palmer and was considering using the more expensive, fresh-squeezed lemonade, but figured it was cheating. My brother Paul was with me. When we went back into the theatre, most of the students had skipped out.

2. I was working at an ad agency and Jamie had just gotten back from a recording session. I had the scripts he was supposed to use all typed up. He had some sheet of paper with hand-written scribble on them. Our boss said that we'll go with Jamie's scripts. I resigned myself to the fact that I'd have to type all his up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...