Monday, March 2, 2020

3/2/20


1. Wally, Joe, and I are at the Detroit Jazz Festival. Everything is way behind schedule. The festival is taking place in Grosse Pointe Park. Wally wants to attend a seminar and goes into a building that's super crowded. Joe and I was through a field where a concert is supposed to take place. There are a bunch of people sitting in lawn chairs. The band is no where to be seen. We end up in a house and Joe wants to go out for Mexican. The door opens and my dad comes in. He's wearing a polo shirt and looks a bit demented. He's using a walker. Just then, I wake up.

2. I sign up for an educational program in the Navy. I'm supposed to go to South America where a revolution is taking place. I get on a freighter and talk to the captain. He checks his logs and there's no record for me being part of the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...