Monday, March 2, 2020

3/1/20


1. I'm hauling a turkey around. It's inside a large, fatty skin that also has a large leg bone. I take into a kitchen to have it trimmed and there are a couple of smaller cooked turkeys that are nicely browned.

2. I'm making a documentary about gas/oil exploration in the Mideast. I see a soldier who's wearing a tiara. I tell him to take it off, and then pretend to call HQ to report him. I tell him it's a $1,000 fine for wearing it, and he takes it off.

3. We're staying in a small town in Canada. I go out jogging and end up in a pub. I have a pint of ale and chat up a pretty girl. Then I jog back into town. I stop into a Brewers Retail and se a guy putting together a case of beer. He hands me one and I take a sip of it. I know I'm not supposed to be drinking so I put it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...