Monday, March 16, 2020

3/13/20


1. We were at the Ohare's cottage. It was a different arrangement, where the cottages were around a small park. In the middle of the park was a huge black pipe sticking out of the ground It was some sort of AC unit and made so much noise, we couldn't hear the kids who were putting on a talent show.  When I got to the cottage, a bunch of kids were running around. I looked for a magazine to read because I was bored. Marna and Cheryl were there. Kent showed up but he had to catch a train to go look at some property he was interested in buying.

2. There was a wall map with the various kielbasa and ham regions of Poland on it. I had a package of ham and was trying to figure out where it was from.

3. I'm a writer for a race car team. A hot little two-seater arrives and a couple drivers take it out for a spin. They tell us they'll take me out later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...