Monday, February 17, 2020

2/16/20


1. I went to visit Kent and Nance at their apartment, which was in a high-rise on the Detroit River. A new marina was being built in from to their place and I pointed out that it was going to ruin their view and access to the river. I tried to call Joe but there was no service. I went out and wandered around downtown because I wanted to buy some halva for Kent to try I first went into a tiny Greek store about the size of a phone booth. The guy didn't have any but directed me to an Arabic neighborhood downtown.

2. I was traveling around England and had just returned to London. I went into a pub and the word "welcome" was on the ground outside it, formed by a bunch of sticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...