Monday, February 17, 2020

2/14/20


1. I was in the kitchen at my parents house. There was a jug of white wine in the fridge and I had snuck a couple big gulps from it. My wife and kids were in the living room and I was trying to sneak a couple more swigs from the bottle. They kept coming into the kitchen to keep an eye on me. I said I was going to make a lunch for the next day and opened the fridge to get some lunch meat. The kids came into the rom and I had to postpone drinking again.

2. I was in Japan and had stopped at a gas station to use the bathroom The toilets were outdoors which I thought was pretty funny. Then I had to wash my hands and it was a real novelty because it had the coldest water in the world. People were lining up to experience this and were cracking up as soon as they felt how cold the water was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...