Tuesday, January 28, 2020

1/28/20


1. I was at work and the HR person came up to me and told me I could retire any time I wanted. And I told her I liked working. They were trying to force me out of the company. I them met an ex wife of Frank T. and she was absolutely beautiful. We decided we were going to have lunch together. She was super flirty. There was a flashback to their wedding reception. She was flirting with everyone there and Frank left by himself, and we all knew that a divorce was forthcoming.

2. This dream involved me arranging a bunch of asparagus on a black enamel pizza pan. I was wither going to photograph it or painting it.

3. A bunch of us were hiking in the desert, out west. All of a sudden, as we went over a ridge, we could see this beautiful city, nestled in the foothills of some mountains. I took several photos of the scene, but the camera had some odd settings that I couldn't figure out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...