Monday, February 3, 2020

1/29/20


1. A bunch of us had arranged a surprise birthday party for my old mentor and teacher Jack Summers. He was a real Pink Floyd fan(in the dream) and we had gotten Roger Waters the lead guitarist of the band to sign a banner which we placed over a building we rented on Mack and Cadieux. When he arrived in a blue pickup truck, he was so excited the vehicle spun out of condo and almost hit me. After he got out, I gave him a hug and told him how much I appreciated what he'd done for me. 1. He taught me about composition. 2. He helped turn e around hi high school.

2. I wa in a car in The Village. It was in a driveway although it looked like LeeLee's driveway. There was a big cooler in the car filled with water bottles. Everyone was getting ready for Sarah's wedding. Then I ran into my wife's cousin Susan. She took me aside and tole me she was having some medical issues and was having tests done. She started crying and we hugged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...