Wednesday, January 22, 2020

1/22/20


1. We were down in the islands and were going to buy a boat. The marina was crowded so the boat was moored somewhere else and we had to go look for it. Sarah, I and someone else went around the rocky coast of the island on floating rocks, which we paddled along with our hands. We finally got back to the marina and the boat had been located. Before going out we got in line to use the public bathroom. Some guy in line commented that a kid had peed on the toilet seat.

2. I was downtown where I used to work. Pak, Chuck, and Sam asked if I wanted to go to lunch with them. I said sure but they weren't going to come back to the office so I went out by myself. I drove down Jefferson looking for a restaurant. I went into one, sat down and looked at the menu. I waited for a while and finally gave up and left. I went back to the office and was either going to skip lunch or just go to McDonald's.

3. I was handed two small white ceramic tubs, two black ribbons and some tiles with letters on them. I had to figure out what phrase they spelled. I put the tubs on the top and arranged the ribbons under them. The letters spelled "Production Line."

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...