Friday, December 27, 2019

12/27/19


1. My Uncle Mel had been murdered out at his farm. Although I didn't have anything to do with it, I was hiding in his basement. It was absolutely huge and had several large rooms. I went around turning off the hundreds of lights that were on. I tried to go upstairs but there were a bunch of people there. A version of him appeared, dressed like  country bumpkin and was telling stories about working in a Saab factory in St. Petersburg, Russia.

2. I went to a bar with my brother Paul. My Uncle Tom was the bartender. I had a flask of scotch in each of my front pant pockets. My brother had a shot of booze. Then Uncle Tom poured a shot onto his eyelid. He explained that since he didn't drink, it was a way of tasting it without actually drinking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...