Sunday, December 22, 2019

12/22/19


My friend Wally took me to a jazz club where he knew the jazz group playing that evening. Unbeknownst to him, he was on the band's shit-list. He picked up a guitar between sets and played around with it, not knowing that he wouldn't be invited to sit in with the group. The club was on an upper story of a skyscraper. Looking down I could see another tall building below us, that looked like the Fisher Building in Detroit. Someone mentioned that there was a cushiony char in between the buildings that would transport one to the other building. I thought it looked a bit scary and felt more comfortable taking the elevator down and crossing the street to get to the other building.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...