Tuesday, November 12, 2019

11/11/19


1. I drank almost a whole bottle of vodka in one sitting. I think it was Absolut because I remember it being a clear bottle with blue writing on it. I hardly felt it at all. Someone dropped a car off for me and I decided I should go right home before the vodka kicked in. It was at night and I drove very cautiously.

2. I had to make a presentation to a client and I was totally unprepared. I rode my bike to the presentation. Right before it started, I was handed a key fob with a slogan on it and I was to make the whole pitch with just that as a prop. I think it was for a pizza chain  or some other fast food franchise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...