Saturday, November 9, 2019

11/7/19


1. I'm walking through a radio station. Several of the rooms are vintage 1940s, with old radios and broadcast equipment. I tell someone they should turn it into a museum and they say they are.

2. I'm shooting baskets in the backyard of the home where I grew up. The net was real low and when I go to raise it on the trunk of a tree, I notice there's a huge tree fort in the middle of the tree. It's a cavernous area carved out of the tree trunk.

3. I check into a hotel room with my friend Wally. We wander around and he asks what is everyone up for? One guy says  smoking pot. He responds, "You don't drink?"

4. We're in a pub called "The Pit & Decorum." The logo on the sign is a bunch of blue grapes and black olives.


No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...