Tuesday, November 19, 2019

11/19/19


1. I was mixing shrimp and feta together to make a pasta.

2. I parked in a lot in the Village. What I came out the lot was empty and I had a ticket on the car. There were signs that said the lot was going to be repaved and no parking was allowed. I complained to my friend Randy.

3.  I was being processed and getting an ID card to be a spy.

4. I was leaving someone's house at night. We had to put a bunch of packages in the car and I was given a big, flat package that was supposed to go to someone named John. The hosts were being secretive with me for some reason. When I left the house, I noticed it was a long way down to the curb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...