Tuesday, November 19, 2019

11/18/19


1. Nothing much happened in this dream. We were just hanging around Sarah and Alex's place.

2. An old friend Nino was telling me about how he was gong to buy this flash memory card. I told him to save his money because I had a bunch of them at home and would give him one. We were at a mall and he handed me the box that contained it. I opened it and noticed that it had a huge amount of memory. Then my wife told me that she wanted to shop for a dress.

3. I parked my car outside of Tiger Stadium. A game was in progress and I walked through the stadium, remarking how happy I was that they preserved it. I ended up in a section where all the ushers hung out. Then I left the stadium and needed to get back to my car but was on the opposite side of the park.

4. My dad was hitting me for getting bad grades on my report card.

5. I accidentally peed in my pants. They wee kakis so the stain was quite obvious. I went into the bathroom and was siting on the toilet drying myself off with some toilet paper. Someone walked in just as the door swung out and he saw what I was doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...