Monday, October 7, 2019

10/7/19


1. Someone showed me how to send out an email/text to see if the person was interested in buying some stock. On the sheet there was a Yes/No check box. Then they sent back a confirmation for $109 which was my cut in the profit. I got two of them back.

2. We had a meting with a broker, whose name I couldn't remember. Diana was writing out a cheque to him and them I introduced her, hoping he'd mention his name when he shook her hand--which he didn't do.

3. We stopped by my nephew Paul's house for his birthday party. There was a wiener dog that they had to have put down because he grabbed one of Paul's t-shirts and was going to rip it apart. We had to leave early so we were given a pair of sox with the color theme of the party--pink, powder blue and yellow. I put the sox on and they went up to the top of my thighs, which drew a bunch of laughs.

4. The dream started with a discussion of nude photography. There were three other gentlemen in the group and one of them thought it was absolutely obscene to photograph nude women. I argued what was the difference between a nude painting and a nude photograph? It was all art. Then Pounder and I left and we continued the discussion in his car. We had to stop by a Detroit Public School building and pulled up in the alley. There were a bunch of guys dressed in police/SWAT uniforms and they had to inspect his car. I didn't mention that he worked for the FBI on purpose because I knew that local authorities would give him an even harder time. He had to go into the building and get some kind of waiver because his daughter was going to a local charter school. I wondered why he didn't mention that she was in school here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...