Monday, October 7, 2019

10/6/19


I was let go from my advertising job but was allowed to stay on for a while. Then, a bunch of folks from my first job were hired and started showing up. Bob, S. came by and he was still a dick. Then I noticed Carmen's name on a door, only they spelled it with a "K". I gave him a recap of my career and he said he had done some things he wasn't proud of and almost started crying. His wife came in and rubbed my beard and said, "Where did this come from?" She had a bunch of her grand kids with her and put a little boy on my lap. I mentioned that I wasn't a kid person, and the boy sensed it and jumped down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...