Tuesday, October 15, 2019

10/15/19


1. I was on a tropical island for a baby shower. I was sitting outside a gift shop that sold stuff from Thailand. One of the items hanging in the window was a paper shadow puppet. The owned looked at me and gave me a dirty look. I figured he was probably looking at someone else. I tested the water and it was super warm. and our friend Randy was holding a baby (his grandson?) and Lisa was swimming. She climbed up onto a small rocky island that was just offshore. I was going to change to go for a swim.

2. I was spraying and cleaning the windows inside a bathroom stall and old friend, Ed Berger showed up.  He was doing volunteer work washing (mirrors) in bathrooms just for fun. We hugged since we hadn't seen each other in years. He was about seven feet tall in the dream. His younger girlfriend was there with him.

3. It was Christmastime at night and a little kid (baby?) fell off this bridge and drowned. Then  I saw Ray Charles climb to the peak of the bridge, tumble down, and fall in the water. I dove in and saved him.

4. I was driving in a souped up car with my wife's cousin John. He had been drinking and as we drove past a cop car I told him to be careful. Instead, he sped up and of course the cops chased after us. He turned down an alley and quickly lost them. He parked the car and we got out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...