Tuesday, October 15, 2019

10/14/19


1. We lived in St. Clair Shores and my friend Pounder was visiting. We were going to go out to lunch with two of my wife's friends. He had just gotten back from running an errand and I put on a pair of green high-top Converse All Stars and a blue button down shirt. There was a bit of friction between the two of us.

2. This is a recurring dream. Crystals form in my mouth, a little like grains of sand I spit them out and scrape some of them off my tongue. When I put them on the counter they start to meld together to form larger crystals. On the counter there are several tiny ones, some medium sized ones, and larger ones the size of cigarette cartons. Someone asks me if he can have some, and I give him some of the medium size ones before they can form a larger structure. On the counter they've formed two large pyramids that are glass-like structures with somewhat cloudy water inside and tiny fighting creatures inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...