Sunday, October 13, 2019

10/12/19


1. I walked into an art gallery near Greektown and noticed a woman with long hair. I knew it was my old partner Marge and I gave her hair a tug. She turned around startled and we gave each other a bg long hug and said how much we missed each other and how we were soulmates. The artist was explaining how he did his work which was short glass tumblers that looked like they were lied with somewhat cloudy water.

2. I was listening to some headphones. I unplugged them and could still hear the music. I was amazed at the new technology (Bluetooth?) where you could hear music through headphones and speakers without cords.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...